Summer is winding down, and I’m sure we’re all starting to think about back to school.
So as you gear up for fall, start looking at your school and work calendars, choose a date for your fall family photos!
My booking calendar for fall photos in San Antonio and surrounding cities is now open to my VIP email list.
If you’re not already on my email list, sign up now.
If you’re here early because you are on my list, here’s everything you need to know about fall sessions:
San Antonio Fall Family Sessions
I have two options for family photos this year! I usually only offer one session option that’s up to two hours. I love these sessions because time is not really a factor. We get to the session, take our time, walk around, do outfit changes, let the kids play, explore the location, and get some amazing candid and posed photos!
But I understand that’s not always the easiest choice with work, school, extra curricular activities, etc., and I know a lot of families simply want a few photos for a Christmas card. So…
The Full Family Experience
San Antonio Family Photography – $400
Includes family of up to 6 | Extended families +$10/additional person(s)
- 80-100 digital images w/ retouching + editing
- Up to 2 hour session
The full family session experience is going to give you access to all of my location options, including locations outside of San Antonio like Cibalo Nature Center in Boerne, Gruene River in Gruene, Texas Canyon Lake, at no extra travel fee.
The Basic Family Experience
San Antonio Family Photography – $350
Great for small families of 3-4 people, maximum 6 people for this session type
- 40-50 digital images w/ retouching + editing
- 1 hour session
Locations for this 1 hour session will be limited. The location options will still get you beautiful images, but I want to ensure we get the best photos in the time we have.
- Espada Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Denman Estate Park
Returning clients still get $50 off their session!
Turn around time
Photos will be delivered in an online gallery in about 2 weeks following your session.
You can order quality prints straight from your gallery, and/or download your images and print at a different studio. I include a print release form with your photos.
How to book
- If you’re ready to book, select your date on my booking calendar.
2. After selecting your date, you will get an email with a contract to sign. Then I will send you a custom invoice for the Full Family Experience. If you want the basic option, please email me with your full name, phone number, and how many people in your session, so I can send you a custom invoice.
If you want an extended family session, please also email me after selecting your date with the amount of people + ages of your family. This will help me send you a custom invoice.
3. Once you’ve signed and paid your 50% deposit, I will be in contact over the next few weeks to get to know your family and your session needs. I can help find outfits and choose a location.
I am so excited for the possibility of working with you!