If you didn’t know, I have a new greenhouse, and it absolutely STUNNING! The light shines right into the house in all the right ways. I recently used it for Christmas, but now, it’s time for SPRING!
And oh, do I have plans…
I am hosting Spring Minis and Motherhood Minis this spring.
Here’s what you need to know:
Spring Mini Sessions:
- Open to children, families, couples, maternity, graduates
- The photo right is simply a taste of what’s to come this spring. I plan to have a full wall of flowers, so expect a wow factor! Colors will be similar. Think COLORFUL!
- Booking opens Jan. 28 to VIP members
- Dates: March 4-5
- Limited spots
- Price: $280 families; $250 children only
- 20 minutes | 10 digital images in an online gallery
- 8X10 print included
- If you love a more neutral look, but still love florals and greenery, stay tuned for Motherhood Sessions. I plan to have LOTS of fresh greenery and white florals only.
- These sessions are just for mommy and her babies!
- Grandmothers, Mothers and Mother-in-laws welcome (think three generations)
- Booking opens March 1 to VIP members
- Dates: April 8-9
- 20 minutes | 20 digital images
- 11X14 print included
Here’s my inspo for Motherhood:
Kim Branagan posted this beautiful photo on Pinterest.
I love the idea of hanging greenery from the roof of the greenhouse draping down.
** I also plan on having a bed for your to lay with your babies or even jump on the bed. This will be for Motherhood Minis only. I will also have a couch as an option.